Integrated freshwater aquaculture, crop and livestock production in the Mekong delta, Vietnam: Determinants and the role of the pond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prein, M. & Ofori, J.K. & Lightfoot, C. (eds.), 1996. "Research for the future development of aquaculture in Ghana," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10720, October.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2000. "Generating Disaggregated Poverty Maps: An Application to Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, February.
- Cramb, R. A. & Purcell, T. & Ho, T. C. S., 2004. "Participatory assessment of rural livelihoods in the Central Highlands of Vietnam," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 255-272, September.
- Prein, Mark & Ofori, Joseph K. & Lightfoot, Clive (ed.), 1996. "Research for the future development of aquaculture in Ghana," Books, Worldfish Center, number 44839, August.
- Thapa, Gopal B. & Rasul, Golam, 2005. "Patterns and determinants of agricultural systems in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 255-277, June.
- Stur, W. W. & Horne, P. M. & Gabunada Jr., F. A. & Phengsavanh, P. & Kerridge, P. C., 2002. "Forage options for smallholder crop-animal systems in Southeast Asia: working with farmers to find solutions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 75-98.
- Devendra, C., 2002. "Crop-animal systems in Asia: future perspectives," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 179-186.
- Iqbal, S.M.M. & Ireland, C.R. & Rodrigo, V.H.L., 2006. "A logistic analysis of the factors determining the decision of smallholder farmers to intercrop: A case study involving rubber-tea intercropping in Sri Lanka," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 296-312, March.
- Berg, Hakan, 2002. "Rice monoculture and integrated rice-fish farming in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam--economic and ecological considerations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 95-107, April.
- Devendra, C. & Thomas, D., 2002. "Smallholder farming systems in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 17-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quang, Dang Viet & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas, 2014. "Ex-ante assessment of soil conservation methods in the uplands of Vietnam: An agent-based modeling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 108-119.
- Rahman, M.A. & Haque, S. & Sarma, P.K. m, 2012. "Socioeconomic impact of rice-cum-fish culture in a selected areas of Bangladesh," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 10.
- S., Sujatha & Bhat, Ravi, 2015. "Resource use and benefits of mixed farming approach in arecanut ecosystem in India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 126-137.
- Poot-López, Gaspar Román & Hernández, Juan M. & Gasca-Leyva, Eucario, 2010. "Input management in integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Yucatan: Tree spinach leaves as a dietary supplement in tilapia culture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 98-104, February.
- Ahmed, Nesar & Zander, Kerstin K. & Garnett, Stephen T., 2011. "Socioeconomic aspects of rice-fish farming in Bangladesh: opportunities, challenges and production efficiency," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(2), pages 1-21.
- Murshed-E-Jahan, Khondker & Pemsl, Diemuth E., 2011. "The impact of integrated aquaculture-agriculture on small-scale farm sustainability and farmers' livelihoods: Experience from Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(5), pages 392-402, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:445-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.