Agrarian transition and lowland-upland interactions in mountain areas in northern Vietnam: application of a multi-agent simulation model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angelsen, Arild, 1995. "Shifting cultivation and "deforestation": A study from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1713-1729, October.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
- Sikor, Thomas, 2001. "The allocation of forestry land in Vietnam: did it cause the expansion of forests in the northwest?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- M. Mazoyer & Laurence Roudart, 1997. "Histoire des agricultures du monde," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44782, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:86:y:2005:i:3:p:312-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.