Model-based technique to determine variable rate nitrogen for corn
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999. "Model-Based Technique to Determine Variable-Rate Nitrogen for Corn," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Link, Johanna & Graeff, Simone & Batchelor, William David & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2006. "Evaluating the economic and environmental impact of environmental compensation payment policy under uniform and variable-rate nitrogen management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 135-153, November.
- Garrison, M. V. & Batchelor, W. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & Ritchie, J. T., 1999. "Evaluation of the CERES-Maize water and nitrogen balances under tile-drained conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Basso, B. & Ritchie, J. T. & Pierce, F. J. & Braga, R. P. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Spatial validation of crop models for precision agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 97-112, May.
- Kropff, M. J. & Bouma, J. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Systems approaches for the design of sustainable agro-ecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 369-393.
- Thorp, K.R. & Batchelor, W.D. & Paz, J.O. & Steward, B.L. & Caragea, P.C., 2006. "Methodology to link production and environmental risks of precision nitrogen management strategies in corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 272-298, September.
- Singh, Anil Kumar & Tripathy, Rojalin & Chopra, Usha Kiran, 2008. "Evaluation of CERES-Wheat and CropSyst models for water-nitrogen interactions in wheat crop," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 776-786, July.
- Pringle, M.J. & Marchant, B.P. & Lark, R.M., 2008. "Analysis of two variants of a spatially distributed crop model, using wavelet transforms and geostatistics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Matekole, Augustus N. & Westra, John V. & Appelboom, Timothy W., 2009. "Best Management Practices: How Economical is it in Southern Agricultural Systems?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46757, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:211:y:2008:i:3:p:453-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeJonge, Kendall C. & Kaleita, Amy L. & Thorp, Kelly R., 2007. "Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 99-109, August.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:61:y:1999:i:1:p:69-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.