Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, B. A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999.
"Model-based technique to determine variable rate nitrogen for corn,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 69-75, July.
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999. "Model-Based Technique to Determine Variable-Rate Nitrogen for Corn," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Mornu, M. & Kang, B. T., 1993. "Simulation of growth, development and yield of maize in the transition zone of Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-229.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Garrison, M. V. & Batchelor, W. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & Ritchie, J. T., 1999. "Evaluation of the CERES-Maize water and nitrogen balances under tile-drained conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Thorp, K.R. & Batchelor, W.D. & Paz, J.O. & Steward, B.L. & Caragea, P.C., 2006. "Methodology to link production and environmental risks of precision nitrogen management strategies in corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 272-298, September.
- Panda, R. K. & Behera, S. K. & Kashyap, P. S., 2004. "Effective management of irrigation water for maize under stressed conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 181-203, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D., 2014. "The impact of field size and energy cost on the profitability of supplemental corn irrigation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 61-69.
- Liu, H.L. & Yang, J.Y. & Tan, C.S. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Zhang, T.Q. & Bai, Y.L. & Jin, J. & He, P. & Hoogenboom, G., 2011. "Simulating water content, crop yield and nitrate-N loss under free and controlled tile drainage with subsurface irrigation using the DSSAT model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1105-1111, April.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D. & Smith, S. Aaron, 2014. "Probability of Irrigated Corn Being Profitable in a Humid Region," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162470, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hedley, C.B. & Yule, I.J., 2009. "A method for spatial prediction of daily soil water status for precise irrigation scheduling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1737-1745, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:92:y:2007:i:1-2:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.