A method for spatial prediction of daily soil water status for precise irrigation scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thompson, R.B. & Gallardo, M. & Valdez, L.C. & Fernandez, M.D., 2007. "Determination of lower limits for irrigation management using in situ assessments of apparent crop water uptake made with volumetric soil water content sensors," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 13-28, August.
- Blonquist, J.M. Jr. & Jones, S.B. & Robinson, D.A., 2006. "Precise irrigation scheduling for turfgrass using a subsurface electromagnetic soil moisture sensor," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 153-165, July.
- Starr, G.C., 2005. "Assessing temporal stability and spatial variability of soil water patterns with implications for precision water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 223-243, April.
- Green, Steve R. & Kirkham, M.B. & Clothier, Brent E., 2006. "Root uptake and transpiration: From measurements and models to sustainable irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 165-176, November.
- DeJonge, Kendall C. & Kaleita, Amy L. & Thorp, Kelly R., 2007. "Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 99-109, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olutobi Adeyemi & Ivan Grove & Sven Peets & Tomas Norton, 2017. "Advanced Monitoring and Management Systems for Improving Sustainability in Precision Irrigation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-29, February.
- Hunsaker, D.J. & French, A.N. & Waller, P.M. & Bautista, E. & Thorp, K.R. & Bronson, K.F. & Andrade-Sanchez, P., 2015. "Comparison of traditional and ET-based irrigation scheduling of surface-irrigated cotton in the arid southwestern USA," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 209-224.
- López, Juan A. & Navarro, H. & Soto, F. & Pavón, N. & Suardíaz, J. & Torres, R., 2015. "GAIA2: A multifunctional wireless device for enhancing crop management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 75-86.
- Beeson Jr., R.C., 2011. "Weighing lysimeter systems for quantifying water use and studies of controlled water stress for crops grown in low bulk density substrates," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 967-976, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEM mapping Soil moisture sensor network Irrigation scheduling Soil water status;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:96:y:2009:i:12:p:1737-1745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.