Simulation of growth, development and yield of maize in the transition zone of Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Subash & H. Mohan, 2011. "A Simple Rationally Integrated Drought Indicator for Rice–Wheat Productivity," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(10), pages 2425-2447, August.
- Lizaso, J. I. & Batchelor, W. D. & Westgate, M. E. & Echarte, L., 2003. "Enhancing the ability of CERES-Maize to compute light capture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 293-311, April.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J. & Kling, J. G., 1999. "Long-term assessment of nitrogen and variety technologies on attainable maize yields in Nigeria using CERES-maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 77-86, May.
- DeJonge, Kendall C. & Kaleita, Amy L. & Thorp, Kelly R., 2007. "Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 99-109, August.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J., 2003. "Matching improved maize production technologies to the resource base of farmers in a moist savanna," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1067-1084, June.
- Bao, Yawen & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & McClendon, Ron & Vellidis, George, 2017. "A comparison of the performance of the CSM-CERES-Maize and EPIC models using maize variety trial data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 109-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.