Matching improved maize production technologies to the resource base of farmers in a moist savanna
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagtap, S. S. & Mornu, M. & Kang, B. T., 1993. "Simulation of growth, development and yield of maize in the transition zone of Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-229.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J. & Kling, J. G., 1999. "Long-term assessment of nitrogen and variety technologies on attainable maize yields in Nigeria using CERES-maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 77-86, May.
- Wafula, Benson M., 1995. "Applications of crop simulation in agricultural extension and research in Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 399-412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavella, Elena, 2016. "How to make Participatory Technology Assessment in agriculture more “participatory”: The case of genetically modified plants," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 119-126.
- Valentina Mereu & Gianluca Carboni & Andrea Gallo & Raffaello Cervigni & Donatella Spano, 2015. "Impact of climate change on staple food crop production in Nigeria," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 321-336, September.
- World Bank, 2011. "Improving Governance for Scaling up SLM in Mali," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2751, The World Bank.
- He, Jianqiang & Dukes, Michael D. & Hochmuth, George J. & Jones, James W. & Graham, Wendy D., 2012. "Identifying irrigation and nitrogen best management practices for sweet corn production on sandy soils using CERES-Maize model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 61-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:3:p:1067-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .