Applications of crop simulation in agricultural extension and research in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J. & Kling, J. G., 1999. "Long-term assessment of nitrogen and variety technologies on attainable maize yields in Nigeria using CERES-maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 77-86, May.
- Sadras, Victor & Roget, David & Krause, Mike, 2003. "Dynamic cropping strategies for risk management in dry-land farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 929-948, June.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Abamu, F. J., 2003. "Matching improved maize production technologies to the resource base of farmers in a moist savanna," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1067-1084, June.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Howard, Julie A. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2000. "Financial And Risk Analysis Of Maize Technology In Ethiopia, Based On Ceres-Maize Model Results," Staff Papers 11799, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Barron, Jennie & Okwach, George, 2005. "Run-off water harvesting for dry spell mitigation in maize (Zea mays L.): results from on-farm research in semi-arid Kenya," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:49:y:1995:i:4:p:399-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.