Fertilizer use patterns in Yunnan Province, China: Implications for agricultural and environmental policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qiaolun Ye & Scott Rozelle, 1994. "Fertilizer Demand in China's Reforming Economy," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(2), pages 191-207, July.
- Xu, Cheng & Chunru, Han & Taylor, Donald C., 1992. "Sustainable agricultural development in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1127-1144, August.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Jian Zhang & Margaret S. McMillan & Kevin Chen, 2011. "Chemical Fertilizer and Migration in China," NBER Working Papers 17245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Rozelle, Scott, 2011.
"Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer-level data,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), March.
- Jikun Huang & Xiaobing Wang & Huayong Zhi & Zhurong Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2011. "Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer‐level data," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Domagalski, Joseph & Lin, Chao & Luo, Yang & Kang, Jie & Wang, Shaoming & Brown, Larry R. & Munn, Mark D., 2007. "Eutrophication study at the Panjiakou-Daheiting Reservoir system, northern Hebei Province, People's Republic of China: Chlorophyll-a model and sources of phosphorus and nitrogen," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-3), pages 43-53, December.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W, 1999.
"China's Food Economy to the Twenty-first Century: Supply, Demand, and Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 737-766, July.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1997. "China's food economy to the twenty-first century: supply, demand, and trade," 2020 vision discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 135-146, January.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Pverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Qingbin & Halbrendt, Catherine & Johnson, Stanley R., 1996. "Grain Production and Environmental Management in China's Fertilizer Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Guanghuo & Zhang, Q.C. & Witt, C. & Buresh, R.J., 2007. "Opportunities for yield increases and environmental benefits through site-specific nutrient management in rice systems of Zhejiang province, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 801-806, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9765-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFertilizer; Yunnan; China; Sustainable agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:110:y:2012:i:c:p:78-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.