Evolution of Capabilities in the Discovery Cycle of an Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forrant, Robert & Flynn, Erin, 1999. "Skills, Shop-Floor Participation and the Transformation of Brimfield Precision: Lessons for the Revitalization of the Metal-Working Sector," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 167-188, March.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Sternitzke, Christian, 2010. "Knowledge sources, patent protection, and commercialization of pharmaceutical innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 810-821, July.
- Baba, Yasunori & Walsh, John P., 2010. "Embeddedness, social epistemology and breakthrough innovation: The case of the development of statins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 511-522, May.
- Gerard George, 2005. "Learning to be capable: patenting and licensing at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation 1925--2002," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 119-151, February.
- Gilsing, Victor & Nooteboom, Bart, 2006. "Exploration and exploitation in innovation systems: The case of pharmaceutical biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Arthur, W. Brian, 2007. "The structure of invention," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 274-287, March.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- Caloghirou, Yiannis & Protogerou, Aimilia & Spanos, Yiannis & Papagiannakis, Lefteris, 2004. "Industry-Versus Firm-specific Effects on Performance:: Contrasting SMEs and Large-sized Firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 231-243, April.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Carlo Salvato, 2003. "The Role of Micro-Strategies in the Engineering of Firm Evolution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Camuffo, Arnaldo & Volpato, Giuseppe, 1996. "Dynamic Capabilities and Manufacturing Automation: Organizational Learning in the Italian Automobile Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 813-838.
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Reitzig, Markus, 2004.
"Determinants of opposition against EPO patent grants--the case of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 443-480, April.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Reitzig, Markus, 2002. "Determinants of Opposition Against EPO Patent Grants - The Case of Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals," CEPR Discussion Papers 3645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brocas, Isabelle, 2003. "Vertical integration and incentives to innovate," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 457-488, April.
- Achilladelis, Basil & Antonakis, Nicholas, 2001. "The dynamics of technological innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 535-588, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Gonçalves Perroni & Sérgio Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa & Sérgio Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa & Wesley Vieira da Silva & Edson Pinheiro de Lima & Edson Pinheiro de Lima & Claudimar Pereira da Veiga & Cla, 2016. "Analysis of Income Elasticities of Brazil’s Energy Matrix," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 431-441.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Innovation; Pharmaceutical Industry; Property Intellectual;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2015-03-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.