Shopper Marketing: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Dulsrud & Eivind Jacobsen, 2009. "In-store Marketing as a Mode of Discipline," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 203-218, September.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Inman, J. Jeffrey & Mantrala, Murali & Kelley, Eileen & Rizley, Ross, 2011. "Innovations in Shopper Marketing: Current Insights and Future Research Issues," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(S1), pages 29-42.
- Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2008.
"Shopping context and consumers’ mental representation of complex shopping trip decision problems,"
Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 219-232.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2008. "Shopping Context and Consumers' Mental Representation of Complex Shopping Trip Decision Problems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-016-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & James M. Lattin, 1991. "A Two-State Model of Purchase Incidence and Brand Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 24-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellini, Silvia & Cardinali, Maria Grazia & Grandi, Benedetta, 2017. "A structural equation model of impulse buying behaviour in grocery retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 164-171.
- Reinares-Lara, Pedro & MartÃn-Santana, Josefa D., 2019. "Managing point of purchase advertising: Effectiveness in terms of recall and recognition," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 289-296.
More about this item
Keywordsshopper marketing; in-store marketing; literature review;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2014-01-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.