In-store Marketing as a Mode of Discipline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sommer, Robert & Aitkens, Susan, 1982. " Mental Mapping of Two Supermarkets," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 211-215, September.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Bellini & Maria Grazia Cardinali & Benedetta Grandi, 2016. "Does Shopping Preparation influence Consumer Buying Decisions?," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(10), pages 201-211, October.
- Paulo Silveira & Cristina Marreiros, 2014. "Shopper Marketing: A Literature Review," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 90-97.
- repec:eco:journ4:2014-01-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer choice; In-store marketing; Foucault; Supermarkets; Power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .