Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Hotel Industry: A framework Proposal on the Relationship among CRM Dimensions, Marketing Capabilities and Hotel Performance
Customer relationship management (CRM) has a growing popularity and is becoming one of the hottest academic and practical topics in the business field. In fact, due to the competitive environment, CRM is crucial and has become a niche for firm performance. However, there is limited research that reveals the relationship between CRM dimensions and hotel performance. Therefore this study is an attempt to provide a value conceptual model that explains the theoretical linkages existing between CRM dimensions and hotel performance. This study serves not only to clarify the relationship between CRM dimensions and hotel performance, but also to explain the mediation role of marketing capabilities in this relationship.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, Woojung & Park, Jeong Eun & Chaiy, Seoil, 2010. "How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 849-855, August.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- John Mylonakis, 2009. "Customer Relationship Management Functions: A Survey of Greek Bank Customer Satisfaction Perceptions," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-31, May.
- Piskar Franka & Faganel Armand, 2009. "A Successful CRM Implementation Project in a Service Company: Case Study," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 42(5), pages 199-208, September.
- A. Beldi & W. Cheffi & P. Dey, 2010. "Managing customer relationship management projects: the case of a large french telecommunications company," Post-Print hal-00558338, HAL.
- Stern Neill, 2010. "Decomposing the effects of organizational memory on marketing implementation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-147, June.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei, 2011. "Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 394-400, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2012-03-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.