Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Prices on Industrial Production in the Eurozone Member Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Weiqi & Wu, Libo & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010.
"Oil price shocks and their short- and long-term effects on the Chinese economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 3-14, September.
- Tang, Weiqi & Wu, Libo & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Oil price shocks and their short- and long-term effects on the Chinese economy," MPRA Paper 14703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiqi Tang & Libo Wu & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and Their Short- and Long-Term Effects on the Chinese Economy," Economics Study Area Working Papers 102, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul, 2012. "The transitory and permanent volatility of oil prices: What implications are there for the US industrial production?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 447-455.
- Kevin L. Kliesen, 2006. "Rising natural gas prices and real economic activity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 511-526.
- Hooker, Mark A., 1996. "What happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213, October.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Torul Orhan & Alper C. Emre, 2010.
"Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 90-105, July.
- C. Emre Alper & Orhan Torul, 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey," Working Papers 2009/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Mohsen Mehrara & Mehdi Sarem, 2009. "Effects of oil price shocks on industrial production: evidence from some oil-exporting countries," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(3-4), pages 170-183, September.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2006. "The Impact of International Oil Prices on Industrial Production: The Case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 47035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Burcu Berke, 2009. "Avrupa Parasal Birliginde Kamu Borc Stoku ve Enflasyon Iliskisi: Panel Veri Analizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 9(1), pages 30-55, May.
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Empirical Evidence for India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 15-37.
- Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Gabriel Pérez Quirós, 2005. "The effect of oil price on industrial production and on stock returns," ThE Papers 05/18, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:83-90 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOil Prices; Natural Gas Prices; Industrial Production; Eurozone Member Countries; Panel Data Analysis.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2014-02-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.