A New Approach to Challenges of Venture Capital in Financing the Industrial Clusters through Cooperative Models and Venture Funds in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017.
"The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 984-1004.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Long-Term Effect of Digital Innovation on Bank Performance: An Empirical Study of SWIFT Adoption in Financial Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: an empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70776, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrizio, Kira R. & Poczter, Sharon & Zelner, Bennet A., 2017. "Does innovation policy attract international competition? Evidence from energy storage," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1106-1117.
- Li, Hao-Chung & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting, 2017.
"What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 221-237.
- Li, Hao-Ching & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting, 2016. "What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China," MPRA Paper 77998, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2016.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2017. "Technological change, rent and income inequalities: A Schumpeterian approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 85-98.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Giovanni Marin & Elena Paglialunga, 2016. "Eco-innovation, sustainable supply chains and environmental performance in European industries," LEM Papers Series 2016/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-Gallego, 2013. "The determinants of African tourism," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 347-366, September.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Jeppesen, Jakob & Bandsholm, Jesper & Asmussen, Joakim & Balachandran, Rakulan & Vestergaard, Simon & Andersen, Thomas Hauerslev & Sørensen, Thomas Klode & Bjørn-Thygesen, Fran, 2017. "Navigating the “paradox of openness” in energy and transport innovation: Insights from eight corporate clean technology research and development case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 236-245.
- Wang, Rong-Kuan & Hu, Die, 2017. "Time-cost substitutability, earlycutting threat, and innovation timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 88-91.
- Potts, Jason & Kastelle, Tim, 2017. "Economics of innovation in Australian agricultural economics and policy," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 96-104.
- Dass, Nishant & Nanda, Vikram & Xiao, Steven Chong, 2017. "Truncation bias corrections in patent data: Implications for recent research on innovation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 353-374.
- Iizuka, Toshiaki & Uchida, Gyo, 2017.
"Promoting innovation in small markets: Evidence from the market for rare and intractable diseases,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 56-65.
- IIZUKA Toshiaki & UCHIDA Gyo, 2016. "Promoting Innovation in Small Markets: Evidence from the market for rare and intractable diseases," Discussion papers 16036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wu, Liang & Liu, Heng & Zhang, Jianqi, 2017. "Bricolage effects on new-product development speed and creativity: The moderating role of technological turbulence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 127-135.
- Khedhaouria, Anis & Thurik, Roy, 2017.
"Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 48-58.
- Anis Khedhaouria & Roy Thurik, 2017. "Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach," Post-Print hal-02048728, HAL.
- Martin, Silvia L. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2017. "Marketing capabilities, positional advantage, and performance of born global firms: Contingent effect of ambidextrous innovation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 527-543.
- Salles-Filho, Sergio Luiz Monteiro & Castro, Paula Felício Drummond de & Bin, Adriana & Edquist, Charles & Ferro, Ana Flávia Portilho & Corder, Solange, 2017. "Perspectives for the Brazilian bioethanol sector: The innovation driver," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 70-77.
- Howell, Anthony, 2017. "Picking ‘winners' in China: Do subsidies matter for indigenous innovation and firm productivity?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 154-165.
- Chakraborty, Pavel & Chatterjee, Chirantan, 2017. "Does environmental regulation indirectly induce upstream innovation? New evidence from India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 939-955.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2017. "Gone are the creatures of yesteryear? On the diffusion of technological capabilities in the ‘modern’ MNC," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Palma, Alessandro, 2017. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation: A patent analysis of energy-efficient technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 799-819.
- Lam, Long T. & Branstetter, Lee & Azevedo, Inês M.L., 2017. "China's wind industry: Leading in deployment, lagging in innovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 588-599.
- Poblete, Joaquín & Spulber, Daniel, 2017. "Managing innovation: Optimal incentive contracts for delegated R&D with double moral hazard," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 38-61.
- Carmeli, Abraham & Dothan, Ari, 2017. "Generative work relationships as a source of direct and indirect learning from experiences of failure: Implications for innovation agility and product innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 27-38.
- Wang, Yanbo & Li, Jizhen & Furman, Jeffrey L., 2017. "Firm performance and state innovation funding: Evidence from China’s innofund program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1142-1161.
- Francesco Paolo Appio & Antonella Martini & Antonio Messeni Petruzzelli & Paolo Neirotti & Bart van Looy, 2017. "Search mechanisms and innovation: An analysis across multiple perspectives," Post-Print halshs-02292314, HAL.
- Jordaan, Sarah M. & Romo-Rabago, Elizabeth & McLeary, Romaine & Reidy, Luke & Nazari, Jamal & Herremans, Irene M., 2017. "The role of energy technology innovation in reducing greenhouse gas emissions: A case study of Canada," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1397-1409.
- Archibugi, Daniele, 2017. "Blade Runner economics: Will innovation lead the economic recovery?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 535-543.
- Rangus, Kaja & Slavec, Alenka, 2017. "The interplay of decentralization, employee involvement and absorptive capacity on firms' innovation and business performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 195-203.
- Pierrakis, Yannis & Saridakis, George, 2017. "Do publicly backed venture capital investments promote innovation? Differences between privately and publicly backed funds in the UK venture capital market," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 55-64.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- Girod, Bastien & Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin, 2017. "How do policies for efficient energy use in the household sector induce energy-efficiency innovation? An evaluation of European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 223-237.
- Song, Chie Hoon & Elvers, David & Leker, Jens, 2017. "Anticipation of converging technology areas — A refined approach for the identification of attractive fields of innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 98-115.
- Helmers, Christian & Patnam, Manasa & Rau, P. Raghavendra, 2017. "Do board interlocks increase innovation? Evidence from a corporate governance reform in India," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 51-70.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Clusters; Export–Oriented Clusters; Venture Funds; SPV; PPP; Venture Capital; Cooperative Models;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2017-06-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.