Dollar depreciations and monthly local employment in three Midwestern states: Evidence from time-series and cointegration analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Scott W. Hegerty, 2010. "The J- and S-curves: a survey of the recent literature," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 580-596, November.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2013.
"Discordant city employment cycles,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 367-384.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2010. "Discordant city employment cycles," MPRA Paper 30757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall, 2010. "Discordant city employment cycles," Working Papers 2010-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Owyang & Jeremy Piger & Howard Wall, 2011. "Discordant City Employment Cycles," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1525, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlino, Gerald & Cody, Brian & Voith, Richard, 1990. "Regional impacts of exchange rate movements," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1).
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2010. "Central European Business Cycles," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 56-73, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott W Hegerty, 2015. "Employment Cycle Co-Movements and Economic Integration Between Milwaukee and Chicago," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2776-2785.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Wisconsin; Illinois; Minnesota; Exchange Rates; Time Series;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-14-00615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.