A note on the relationship of mainstream and art house movie theaters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Müller, Christopher & Böhme, Enrico, 2011. "A note on the relationship of mainstream and art house movie theaters," MPRA Paper 27908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralf Dewenter & Michael Westermann, 2005. "Cinema Demand In Germany," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(3), pages 213-231, August.
- Peter Macmillan & Ian Smith, 2001. "Explaining Post-War Cinema Attendance in Great Britain," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 25(2), pages 91-108, May.
- Darren Filson & David Switzer & Portia Besocke, 2005. "At the Movies: The Economics of Exhibition Contracts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 354-369, April.
- Davis, Peter, 2005. "The Effect of Local Competition on Admission Prices in the U.S. Motion Picture Exhibition Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 677-708, October.
More about this item
Keywordssubstitutability; complementarity; movie theater industry; Germany;
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.