Local Learning Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2009.
"Optimal growth and uncertainty: Learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 280-295, January.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, "undated". "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2007. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2008.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Schonhofer, Martin, 1999. "Chaotic Learning Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-20, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Ordinary Least Squares Learning And Nonlinearities In Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 52-84, February.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08c60005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.