Labor Market Frictions into Staggered Wage Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Kevin X. D. & Liu, Zheng, 2002.
"Staggered price-setting, staggered wage-setting, and business cycle persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 405-433, March.
- K. Huang & Z. Liu, "undated". "Staggered price-setting, staggered wage-setting, and business cycle persistence," Working Papers 2000-28, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall, 2006.
"The labor market and macro volatility: a nonstationary general-equilibrium analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "The Labor Market and Macro Volatility: A Nonstationary General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Galί, Jordi, 2006. "A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1335, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rabanal, Pau & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2005. "Comparing New Keynesian models of the business cycle: A Bayesian approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1151-1166, September.
- Zanetti, Francesco, 2006. "Labor Market Frictions, Indeterminacy, and Interest Rate Rules," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1959-1970, October.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-06e30028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.