A new Keynesian model with unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blanchard, Olivier & Galí, Jordi, 2006. "A New Keynesian model with unemployment," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2007. "A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/08, Center for Financial Studies.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Galί, Jordi, 2006. "A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1335, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Moyen, Stephane & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2005.
"Incorporating labour market frictions into an optimising-based monetary policy model,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Stéphane Moyen & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2003. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimizing Based Monetary Policy Model," Documents de recherche 03-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- S. Moyen & J.-G. Sahuc, 2005. "Incorporating labour market frictions into an optimising-based monetary policy model," Post-Print hal-02877999, HAL.
- Moyen, S. & Sahuc, J-G., 2004. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimising-Based Monetary Policy Model," Working papers 105, Banque de France.
- Stéphane Moyen & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2005. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimising-Based Monetary Policy Model," Post-Print hal-01612715, HAL.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2005.
"Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 829-849, October.
- Walsh, Carl E., 2003. "Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt6tg550dv, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Walsh, Carl E., 2003. "Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6tg550dv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1991. " The Scientific Illusion in Empirical Macroeconomics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 129-148.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Antonella Trigari, 2006. "The Role of Search Frictions and Bargaining for Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 304, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Merz, Monika, 1995. "Search in the labor market and the real business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 269-300, November.
- Rafael Domenech & Javier Andres & Javier Ferri, 2006. "Price Rigidity and the Volatility of Vacancies and Unemployment," Working Papers 0601, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-132, March.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Employment Fluctuations with Equilibrium Wage Stickiness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 50-65, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnew Keynesian model; labor market frictions; search model; unemployment; sticky prices; real wage rigidities;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-10-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LTV-2006-10-21 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-10-21 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200610-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.