Report NEP-LTV-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lampi, Elina, 2006. "Age-related risk of female infertility: A comparison between perceived personal and general risks," Working Papers in Economics 231, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- Domeij, David & Ljungqvist, Lars, 2006. "Wage Structure and Public Sector Employment: Sweden versus the United States 1970-2002," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 638, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Domeij, David, 2006. "Rising Earnings Inequality in Sweden: The Role of Composition and Prices," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 639, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2006. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in an Egalitarian Society; Sweden, 1903–2004," Working Paper Series 667, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hunnes, Arngrim & Møen, Jarle & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2005. "Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in Norway 1980–1997," Discussion Papers 2005/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2006. "A new Keynesian model with unemployment," Working Paper Research 92, National Bank of Belgium.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Optimal Inequality/Optimal Incentives: Evidence from a Tournament," NBER Working Papers 12588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Marilena Locatelli, 2006. "The Determinants of Motherhood and Work Status: a Survey," CHILD Working Papers wp15_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:41_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore