A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moyen, Stephane & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2005.
"Incorporating labour market frictions into an optimising-based monetary policy model,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Stéphane Moyen & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2003. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimizing Based Monetary Policy Model," Documents de recherche 03-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Moyen, S. & Sahuc, J-G., 2004. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimising-Based Monetary Policy Model," Working papers 105, Banque de France.
- Stéphane Moyen & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2005. "Incorporating Labour Market Frictions into an Optimising-Based Monetary Policy Model," Post-Print hal-01612715, HAL.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2005.
"Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 829-849, October.
- Walsh, Carl E., 2003. "Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt6tg550dv, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Walsh, Carl E., 2003. "Labor Market Search, Sticky Prices, and Interest Rate Policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6tg550dv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1991. " The Scientific Illusion in Empirical Macroeconomics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 129-148.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Antonella Trigari, 2006. "The Role of Search Frictions and Bargaining for Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 304, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Merz, Monika, 1995. "Search in the labor market and the real business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 269-300, November.
- Rafael Domenech & Javier Andres & Javier Ferri, 2006. "Price Rigidity and the Volatility of Vacancies and Unemployment," Working Papers 0601, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-132, March.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Employment Fluctuations with Equilibrium Wage Stickiness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 50-65, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnew Keynesian model; labor market frictions; search model; unemployment; sticky prices; real wage rigidities;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .