The Dynamic Correlation Between Growth and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001. "Prices, Wages and the U.S. NAIRU in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993. "Unemployment, consumption and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001.
"A Measure Of Comovement For Economic Variables: Theory And Empirics,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 232-241, May.
- Croux, Christophe & Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "A Measure of Comovement for Economic Variables: Theory and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001. "A measure of co-movement for economic variables: theory and empirics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gary D. Hansen & Randall Wright, 1992. "The labor market in real business cycle theory," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 16(Spr), pages 2-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riza Bayrak, Halim Tatli, 2018. "The Determinants of Youth Unemployment: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 15(2), pages 231-248, December.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2008.
"The Baltic states and Europe: common factors of economic activity,"
Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 75-96, October.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2008. "The Baltic States and Europe: Common Factors of Economic Activity," Working Papers 2008/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Martyna Marczak & Thomas Beissinger, 2013.
"Real wages and the business cycle in Germany,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 469-490, April.
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2010. "Real wages and the business cycle in Germany," FZID Discussion Papers 20-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2010. "Real Wages and the Business Cycle in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabien Tripier, 2009. "Croissance et chômage à long terme," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 57-74.
- António Rua & Artur Silva Lopes, 2015.
"Cohesion within the euro area and the US: A wavelet-based view,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2014(2), pages 63-76.
- António Rua & Artur Silva Lopes, 2012. "Cohesion within the euro area and the U. S.: a wavelet-based view," Working Papers w201204, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Moreno-Galbis Eva & LANGOT Francois, 2008. "Does growth discriminates against older workers?," 2008 Meeting Papers 590, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01e30001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.