Comportamiento de los precios reales de la tierra agrícola en la Argentina y en los Estados Unidos, 1960-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2013.
"House Prices and Stock Prices: Different Roles in the US Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(4), pages 1084-1106, October.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2012. "House prices and stock prices: Different roles in the U.S. monetary transmission mechanism," Working Papers No 1/2012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Haan, Leo de & Sterken, Elmer, 2004.
"Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure:A Multi-Country Analysis,"
CCSO Working Papers
200411, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2004. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," DNB Working Papers 014, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2008. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2008. "The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in the U.S," Working Paper 2008/24, Norges Bank.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2007. "Global imbalances: recent developments and prospects," Speech 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2001. "Asset prices, financial conditions and the transmission of monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006.
"How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
12746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006. "How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive 535, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Otsuka, Misuzu & Slacalek, Jirka, 2006. "How large is the housing wealth effect? A new approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Jacobsen, Dag Henning, 2010.
"The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in small open economies,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 218-229, December.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2009. "The role of house prices in the monetary policy transmission mechanism in small open economies," Working Paper 2009/06, Norges Bank.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland, 2010. "Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009. "Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications," Working Paper Series 1071, European Central Bank.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2007:i:sep11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knut Are Aastveit, 2013. "Oil price shocks and monetary policy in a data-rich environment," Working Paper 2013/10, Norges Bank.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2001. "The Transmission Mechanism and the Role of Asset Prices in Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eac:articl:11/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose González Seoane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecorea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.