Oil price shocks and monetary policy in a data-rich environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2015.
"What Drives Oil Prices? Emerging Versus Developed Economies,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 1013-1028, November.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2012. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," Working Paper 2012/11, Norges Bank.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjornland, 2013. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," CAMA Working Papers 2013-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2012. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," Working Papers No 2/2012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016.
"The World Is Not Enough! Small Open Economies and Regional Dependence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(1), pages 168-195, January.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "The world is not enough! Small open economies and regional dependence," Working Papers No 3/2011, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "The world is not enough! Small open economies and regional dependence," Working Paper 2011/16, Norges Bank.
- Liu, Jing-Yu & Lin, Shih-Mo & Xia, Yan & Fan, Ying & Wu, Jie, 2015. "A financial CGE model analysis: Oil price shocks and monetary policy responses in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 534-543.
- Melolinna, Marko, 2012. "Macroeconomic shocks in an oil market var," Working Paper Series 1432, European Central Bank.
- Luis N. Lanteri, 2013. "Comportamiento de los precios reales de la tierra agrícola en la Argentina y en los Estados Unidos, 1960-2012," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Lamazoshvili Beka, 2014. "Effects of Oil Shocks on Oil-Importing Developing Economies: The Case of Georgia and Armenia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsOil demand shocks; Oil supply shocks; Business cycle; Monetary policy; Factor model; FAVAR;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2013_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.