Development Policy, Public Spending and Regional Convergence in Italy (1996-2007)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Johnson, Paul A. & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 555-677
- Durlauf,S.N. & Johnson,P.A. & Temple,J.R.W., 2004. "Growth econometrics," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Johnson, Paul & Durlauf, Steven N & Temple, Johnathan R. W., 2004. "Growth Econometrics," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 61, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Marinella Terrasi, 1999. "Convergence and divergence across Italian regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(4), pages 491-510.
- Adriana Di Liberto, 2001. "Stock" di capitale umano e crescita nelle regioni italiane: un approccio "panel," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 159-184.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin & Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller, 2004.
"Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 813-835, September.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (Bace) Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," NBER Working Papers 7750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2004.
"Growth, convergence and public investment. A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1925-1936.
- Roberto León-González & Daniel Montolio, "undated". "Growth, Convergence And Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 13-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Roberto Leon Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio Estivill, 2003. "Growth, Convergence and Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers in Economics 106, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Maaike Beugelsdijk & Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2005.
"The Effectiveness of Structural Policy in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 in 1995-2001,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2005. "The effectiveness of structural policy in the European Union : An empirical analysis for the EU-15 in 1995-2001," Other publications TiSEM c3ca201b-f33b-4ce0-a1f2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marco PERCOCO, 2005. "The Impact Of Structural Funds On The Italian Mezzogiorno, 1994-1999," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 141-153.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2008. "Rates, Ratios And Per Capita Variables In International Models: Analysis Of Investment And Foreign Trade In Oecd Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2010.
"The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 989-1002.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2006. "The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200613, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sandy DALL’ERBA & Rachel GUILLAIN & Julie LE GALLO, 2009.
"Impact Of Structural Funds On Regional Growth: How To Reconsider A 9 Year-Old Black Box,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 30, pages 77-100.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Impact of structural funds on regional growth : How to reconsider a 9-year-old black box," Post-Print hal-00485043, HAL.
- Sergio Destefanis & Gianluigi Coppola, 2007. "Fondi strutturali, produttività e occupazione. Uno studio sulle regioni italiane," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 85-113.
- Daniele VITTORIO, 2009. "Public Spending And Regional Convergence In Italy," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_Summ).
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin JANOTKA & Vladimir GAZDA, 2012. "Modelling Of Interregional Migration In Slovakia," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(1(19)/ Sp), pages 48-55.
- Dimitrios A Giannias & Eleni Sfakianaki, 2013. "Regional and environmental classifications of the 27 EU countries," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 47(2), pages 139-157, July-Dece.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:697-720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Brunetti & Davide Fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2017. "Volatility in European regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 697-720, November.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; regional convergence; development policy; public spending;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:9:y2009:i:9_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.