The Competitiveness Of The Egyptian Agricultural Export In The Eu Market;Should Egypt Diversify Its Trade Pattern?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Fontagne, Lionel & Mimouni, Mondher, 2008.
"AJAE Appendix: The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from the SPS and TBT Agreements,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), May.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni, 2008. "The Impact of Regulations on Agricultural Trade: Evidence from the SPS and TBT Agreements," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 336-350.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2008. "Measuring competitiveness in the EU market: a comparison between food industry and agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hatab, Assem Abu, 2009. "Performance of Egyptian Cotton Exports in International Market," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
- Ian Goldin, 1990. "Comparative Advantage: Theory and Application to Developing Country Agriculture," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assem Abu Hatab, 2016. "Demand relationships in orange exports to Russia: a differential demand system approach focusing on Egypt," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture exports; Fruit and Vegetable; Competitiveness; Egypt; Ukraine; Russia; Saudi; EU; sanitary and phyto-sanitary standards (SPS); Food Safety (FS).;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:13:y:2013:i:2_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.