Dynamic Linkages Among Foreign Direct Investment, Public Investment And Private Investment: Evidence From Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nigel Driffield & Dylan Hughes, 2003. "Foreign and Domestic Investment: Regional Development or Crowding Out?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 277-288.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Sher Verick, 2007. "The Linkages between FDI and Domestic Investment: Unravelling the Developmental Impact of Foreign Investment," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2002. "Home and Host Country Effects of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Machado, 2005.
"Foreign Investment in Developing Countries: Does it Crowd in Domestic Investment?,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 149-162.
- Manuel R. AGOSIN & Ricardo MAYER, 2000. "Foreign Investment In Developing Countries, Does It Crowd In Domestic Investment?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 146, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jan Mišun & Vladimr Tomšk, 2002. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd in or Crowd out Domestic Investment?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 38-56, March.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Bleaney, Michael & McKay, Andrew, 1998. "Financial liberalisation and private investment: evidence from Turkey," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 443-455.
- Van Loo, Frances, 1977. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Investment in Canada," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 474-481, November.
- Samih GÜVEN, 2001. "Sermaye Hareketlerinin Nedenleri, Etkileri Ve Türkiye Örneği," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 16(185), pages 79-98.
- LUO Changyuan, 2007. "FDI, domestic capital and economic growth: Evidence from panel data at China's provincial level," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 2(1), pages 92-113, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 70-81.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014. "Portfolio In Turkish Economy, And A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments And The Growth, And The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 6(1 (March)), pages 70-81.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Portfolio in Turkish Economy, and A Long Termed Relation Between Foreign Direct Investments and The Growth, and The Structural Breakage Analysis (1980-2012)," MPRA Paper 56086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azarhoushang, Behzad & Rukavina, Marko, 2014. "Resource curse: A comparative study," IPE Working Papers 30/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Süer, Ömür & Levent, Haluk & Şen, Süleyman, 2016. "Foreign entry and the Turkish banking system in 2000s," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 420-435.
- Ivanović, Igor, 2015. "Impact of foreign direct investment (FDI) on domestic investment in Republic of Croatia," MPRA Paper 70076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; private investment; public investment.;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:11:y:2011:i:2_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.