Foreign private capital flows
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balcao Reis, Ana, 2001. "On the welfare effects of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 411-427, August.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2003. "Modern economic growth and recent stagnation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 45-62.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "Capital Flight to Germany: Two Alternative Measures," IEER Working Papers 115, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2016.
"China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-112.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, "undated". "China’s Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2016_009, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 5584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," IEER Working Papers 103, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:15:y:2019:i:1:p:7-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Hendrik, 1997. "The relationship between international trade and economic growth in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21.
- Davies, Victor A. B., 2007. "Capital flight and war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4210, The World Bank.
- Nicholas Apergis & Costantinos Katrakilidis & Nikolaos Tabakis, 2006. "Dynamic Linkages between FDI Inflows and Domestic Investment: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 385-394, December.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 1999. "Capital Flows to Developing Economies: Implications for Saving and Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 143-180.
- Fofack, Hippolyte & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2009. "Potential gains from capital flight repatriation for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5024, The World Bank.
- Graham Bird, 1999. "How important is sound domestic macroeconomics in attracting capital inflows to developing countries?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-26.
- Abdul F. M. Shamsuddin, 1994. "Economic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Less Developed Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 41-51.
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:2-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.