Impact of foreign direct investment (FDI) on domestic investment in Republic of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Machado, 2005.
"Foreign Investment in Developing Countries: Does it Crowd in Domestic Investment?,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 149-162.
- Manuel R. AGOSIN & Ricardo MAYER, 2000. "Foreign Investment In Developing Countries, Does It Crowd In Domestic Investment?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 146, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2014. "Business start-up regulations and the complementarity between foreign and domestic investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 745-761, November.
- SAGLAM, B. Bayraktar & Yalta, A.Y, 2011. "Dynamic Linkages Among Foreign Direct Investment, Public Investment And Private Investment: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Mileva, Elitza, 2008. "The impact of capital flows on domestic investment in transition economies," Working Paper Series 871, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilas, Vlatka, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment And Economic Growth Relationship In Croatia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 10(2), pages 175-187.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017.
"Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7990, The World Bank.
- Cristina Jude, 2019.
"Does FDI crowd out domestic investment in transition countries?,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 27(1), pages 163-200, January.
- Cristina JUDE, 2015. "Does FDI Crowd out Domestic Investment in Transition Countries?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2301, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Cristina Jude, 2019. "Does FDI crowd out domestic investment in transition countries?," Post-Print hal-03557775, HAL.
- Cristina Jude, 2018. "Does FDI crowd out domestic investment in transition countries?," Working papers 695, Banque de France.
- Cristina Jude, 2015. "Does FDI Crowd out Domestic Investment in Transition Countries?," Working Papers halshs-01252565, HAL.
- Askandarou Diallo, & Jacolin Luc, & Isabelle Rabaud., 2021.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Private Investment in Sub-Saharan African Countries: Crowding-In or Out ?,"
816, Banque de France.
- Askandarou Diallo & Luc Jacolin & Isabelle Rabaud, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and domestic private investment in Sub-Saharan African countries: crowding-in or out?," Working Papers hal-03259551, HAL.
- Isabelle RABAUD & Askandarou Cheik DIALLO & Luc JACOLIN, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and domestic private investment in Sub-Saharan African countries: crowding-in or out?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2879, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Askandarou Cheik Diallo & Luc Jacolin & Isabelle Rabaud, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and domestic private investment in Sub-Saharan African countries: crowding-in or out?," Working Papers hal-03232985, HAL.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Müller, 2018.
"The short-run effects of knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 815-836, June.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Shah, Syed Hasanat & Hasnat, Hafsa & Cottrell, Simon & Ahmad, Mohsin Hasnain, 2020. "Sectoral FDI inflows and domestic investments in Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 96-111.
- Le Thanh Tung, 2019. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Really Support Private Investment in an Emerging Economy? An Empirical Evidence in Vietnam," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 15(1), pages 7-20.
- Hieu Thanh Nguyen & Hiep Ngoc Luu & Ngoc Ha Do, 2021. "The dynamic relationship between greenfield investments, cross-border M&As, domestic investment and economic growth in Vietnam," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 1065-1089, November.
- Alessia A. Amighini & Margaret S. McMillan & Marco Sanfilippo, 2017. "FDI and Capital Formation in Developing Economies: New Evidence from Industry-level Data," NBER Working Papers 23049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadia Selmi, 2016. "FDI-Local Investment Nexus: Evidence from MENA Region," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(7), pages 123-123, July.
- Samuel Adams & Daniel Sakyi & Eric Evans Osei Opoku, 2016. "Capital Inflows and Domestic Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 51(4), pages 328-343, November.
- Najid Ahmad & Mouna Hdia & Hong-Zhou Li & Jianlin Wang & Xian-Liang Tian, 2018. "Foreign Investment, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in China: Does Foreign Investment Crowd in or Crowd out Domestic Investment?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(3), pages 1279-1291.
- Adams, Samuel & Opoku, Eric Evans Osei, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, regulations and growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-56.
- Ajit Singh, 2003.
"Capital Account Liberalization, Free Long-Term Capital Flows, Financial Crises and Economic Development,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 191-216, Spring.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Capital account liberalization, free long-term capital flows, financial crises and economic development," Working Papers wp245, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Njangang Henri & Nembot Ndeffo Luc & Nawo Larissa, 2019.
"The Long‐run and Short‐run Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Financial Development in African Countries,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 31(2), pages 216-229, June.
- Njangang, Henri & Luc, Nembot Ndeffo & Nawo, Larissa, 2019. "The long-run and short-run effects of foreign direct investment on financial development in African countries," MPRA Paper 94362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heng, Dyna, 2011. "Capital flows and real exchange rate: does financial development matter?," MPRA Paper 48553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
- Zarsky, Lyuba, 2010. "Climate-Resilient Industrial Development Paths: Design Principles and Alternative Models," Working Papers 179080, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Pablo Quinonez & Joselin Saenz & Jessica Solorzano, 2018. "Does foreign direct investment reduce poverty? The case of Latin America in the twenty-first century," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 14(3), pages 488-500, June.
- Pop Silaghi, Monica Ioana & Alexa, Diana & Jude, Cristina & Litan, Cristian, 2014.
"Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in Central and Eastern European Countries? A dynamic panel estimation,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 108-119.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Simone Borghesi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Iannucci & Paolo Russu, 2019.
"The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investments in Land and Pollution Accumulation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Simone Borghesi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Iannucci & Paolo Russu, 2016. "The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; gross investment; crowding out/in effect; subset VAR; investment efficiency;
All these keywords.
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:70076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.