Report NEP-TRA-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Maturing Strategies Of Russian Multinational Companies: Comparisons With Chinese Multinationals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01287431, HAL.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Dmitry Maslov, 2016. "О некоторых свойствах наблюдаемого экономического роста в Китае (On Some Features of the Observed Economic Growth in China)," Working Papers 150, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Giorgio Prodi & Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Regional Innovation Systems in China: A long-term perspective based on patent data at the prefectural level," SEEDS Working Papers 0316, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Csaba Weiner, 2016. "Central and East European diversification under new gas market conditions," IWE Working Papers 221, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Katiuscia Vaccarini & Francesca Spigarelli & Ernesto Tavoletti, 2015. "European Green Tech FDI in China: The Role of Culture," Working Papers 1507, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Anton S. Selivanovsky, 2016. "Formation of the Credit Rating Agency Regulation in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 65/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- You, Jing & Yi, Xuejie & Chen, Meng, 2016. "Love, Life, and “Leftover Ladies” in Urban China," MPRA Paper 70494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ping Gao & Junyi Shen, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of Overweight and Obesity in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Buscaneanu, Sergiu, 2016. "Domestic facilitators and impediments to EU democracy promotion in its Eastern neighbourhood: The cost-benefit balance of norm adoption," Discussion Papers 2/16, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Yuri Danilov, 2016. "Spatial Development Indicators, Used in the Framework of the "New Economic Geography" and How They Can Be Used in the Strategic Planning of Spatial Development of the Russian Federation," Working Papers 0028, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:70304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanović, Igor, 2015. "Impact of foreign direct investment (FDI) on domestic investment in Republic of Croatia," MPRA Paper 70076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yves Jégourel, 2016. "Potash: a typical price war," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1610, OCP Policy Center.
- FitzGerald, John & Chi, Pho Thi Kim & Lam, Do Van & Ha, Hoang & Huong, Luong & Dung, Tran, 2016. "Modelling the Vietnamese Economy," Papers WP526, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).