Resource curse: A comparative study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2013.
"Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), pages 570-615.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arvind Subramanian & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse; An Illustration From Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auty, Richard M., 2001. "The political economy of resource-driven growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 839-846, May.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SAGLAM, B. Bayraktar & Yalta, A.Y, 2011. "Dynamic Linkages Among Foreign Direct Investment, Public Investment And Private Investment: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Ivar Kolstad, 2009. "The resource curse: which institutions matter?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 439-442.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Katharina Wick & Erwin Bulte, 2006.
"Contesting resources – rent seeking, conflict and the natural resource curse,"
Springer, pages 457-476.
- Bulte, Erwin & Wick, Katharina, 2005. "Contesting Resources - Rent Seeking, Conflict and the Natural Resource Curse," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 36, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Oil revenue shocks and government spending behavior in Iran," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1055-1069.
- Corden, W M, 1982. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Resources Boom," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 18-31, March.
- Benhua Yang, 2010. "Resource curse: the role of institutions versus policies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 61-66, January.
More about this item
KeywordsResource Curse; Dutch Disease; Iran; Russia; Norway; China; Turkey;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-02-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2014-02-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2014-02-15 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:302014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .