Report NEP-CIS-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014. "Закон Оукена, Парадокс Занятости И Влияние Безработицы На Экономику Ссср И России [Okun’s Law, Employment Paradox and Impact of Unemployment on the Economy of the USSR and Russia]," MPRA Paper 53591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azarhoushang, Behzad & Rukavina, Marko, 2014. "Resource curse: A comparative study," IPE Working Papers 30/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Rodolfo Mendez-Marcano, 2014. "Technology, Employment, and the Oil-Countries Business Cycle," Working Papers 1405, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014. "Changing patterns of export of goods versus macroeconomic competitiveness. A comparative analysis for East-Central European countries in the period 2000-2011," MPRA Paper 53639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gault, F. & Kuusisto, J. & Niemi, M., 2014. "User innovators and their influence on innovation activities of firms in Finland," MERIT Working Papers 2014-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2014-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.