Financial Development and Inclusive Growth in Nigeria: A Threshold Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Financial Sector Development, Savings Mobilization and Poverty Reduction in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2009. "Finance-growth-poverty nexus in South Africa: A dynamic causality linkage," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 320-325, March.
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin, 2011. "Nonlinearity in the financial developmentâincome inequality nexus," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 310-325, September.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1990.
"Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1076-1107, October.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1988. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," Working Papers 88-12, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1990. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9002, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989. "Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 3189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1988. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," RCER Working Papers 131, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jalilian, Hossein & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2002. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 97-108, April.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2011. "Poverty traps, the money growth rule, and the stage of financial development," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1273-1287, August.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012.
"How has financial deepening affected poverty reduction in India? Empirical analysis using state-level panel data,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 395-408, March.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "How has financial deepening affected poverty reduction in India? : empirical analysis using state-level panel data," IDE Discussion Papers 249, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Faridul Islam, 2011.
"Financial Development And Income Inequality In Pakistan: An Application Of Ardl Approach,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 35-58, March.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam, Faridul, 2011. "Financial development and income inequality in Pakistan: An application of ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 28222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne C. Maduka & Kevin O. Onwuka, 2013. "Financial Market Structure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria Data," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Gazi Salah Uddin & Muhammed Shahbaz & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh," Working Papers 2014-291, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ang, James B., 2008. "What are the mechanisms linking financial development and economic growth in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 38-53, January.
- Rewilak, Johan, 2013.
"Finance is good for the poor but it depends where you live,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1451-1459.
- Johan Rewilak, 2011. "Finance is Good for the Poor but it Depends Where You Live," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/30, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2011.
- Akhter, Selim & Daly, Kevin J., 2009. "Finance and poverty: Evidence from fixed effect vector decomposition," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-206, September.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ten New EU Members,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
940, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2014. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ten New EU Members," IZA Discussion Papers 8397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huiran Pan & Chun Wang, 2013. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: A New Investigation," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Financial development and poverty reduction nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 405-412.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus:A Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- Abdelhafidh Dhrifi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty: What Role for Growth and Inequality?," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 119-129, October.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 2000. "Financial Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Reduction," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 363-388.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; growth; threshold analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:4:p:326-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.