Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seven, Unal & Kilinc, Dilara & Coskun, Yener, 2017. "Does Credit Composition Have Asymmetric Effects on Income Inequality?," MPRA Paper 82104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pam Zahonogo, 2017. "Financial Development and Poverty in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 211-220, January.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salah Abosedra & Muhammad Shahbaz & Kishwar Nawaz, 2016.
"Modeling Causality Between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 955-969, April.
- Abosedra, Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar, 2015. "Modeling Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt," MPRA Paper 67166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2015.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Does Financial Development Lead to Poverty Reduction in China? Time Series Evidence," MPRA Paper 78922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Revisiting the Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus for Sub-Saharan African Countries: Evidence from Causality Tests in the Time and Frequency Domains," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1906-1910.
- Seven, Unal & Coskun, Yener, 2016. "Does financial development reduce income inequality and poverty? Evidence from emerging countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-63.
- Raihan, Selim & Osmani, S.R. & Khalily, M.A. Baqui, 2017. "The macro impact of microfinance in Bangladesh: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-15.
- Taofeek Olusola Ayinde & Olumuyiwa Ganiyu Yinusa, 2016. "Financial Development and Inclusive Growth in Nigeria: A Threshold Analysis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 326-346, October.
- Ziaurrahman, Muhammad & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Is financial sector development an engine of economic growth? evidence from India," MPRA Paper 72121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:90-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinan Esen & Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2016. "Financial Centres Index and GDP Growth," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 198-206, April.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .