Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seven, Unal & Kilinc, Dilara & Coskun, Yener, 2017. "Does Credit Composition Have Asymmetric Effects on Income Inequality?," MPRA Paper 82104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Does Financial Development Lead to Poverty Reduction in China? Time Series Evidence," MPRA Paper 78922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seven, Unal & Coskun, Yener, 2016. "Does financial development reduce income inequality and poverty? Evidence from emerging countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-63.
- Raihan, Selim & Osmani, S.R. & Khalily, M.A. Baqui, 2017. "The macro impact of microfinance in Bangladesh: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:90-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pam Zahonogo, 2017. "Financial Development and Poverty in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 211-220, January.
- Salah Abosedra & Muhammad Shahbaz & Kishwar Nawaz, 2016.
"Modeling Causality Between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 955-969, April.
- Abosedra, Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar, 2015. "Modeling Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt," MPRA Paper 67166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2015.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Revisiting the Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus for Sub-Saharan African Countries: Evidence from Causality Tests in the Time and Frequency Domains," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1906-1910.
- Taofeek Olusola Ayinde & Olumuyiwa Ganiyu Yinusa, 2016. "Financial Development and Inclusive Growth in Nigeria: A Threshold Analysis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 326-346, October.
- Ziaurrahman, Muhammad & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Is financial sector development an engine of economic growth? evidence from India," MPRA Paper 72121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:166-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinan Esen & Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2016. "Financial Centres Index and GDP Growth," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 198-206, April.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.