Mothering Children with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions: Long-Term Implications for Self-Reported Health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Neil J. Buckley & Frank T. Denton & A. Leslie Robb & Byron G. Spencer, 2006.
"Socio-economic Influences on the Health of Older Canadians: Estimates Based on Two Longitudinal Surveys,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(1), pages 59-84, March.
- Neil J Buckley & Frank T Denton & A Leslie Robb & Byron G Spencer, 2005. "Socioeconomic Influences on the Health of Older Canadians: Estimates Based on Two Longitudinal Surveys," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 402, McMaster University.
- Neil J Buckley & Frank T Denton & A Leslie Robb & Byron G Spencer, 2005. "Socioeconomic Influences on the Health of Older Canadians: Estimates Based on Two Longitudinal Surveys," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 139, McMaster University.
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005.
"Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003. "Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Bolin, Kristian & Jacobson, Lena & Lindgren, Bjorn, 2001. "The family as the health producer -- when spouses are Nash-bargainers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 349-362, May.
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2004.
"What Do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2001. "What do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?," NBER Working Papers 8419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, David E., 2003. "Gender and coping: the parents of children with high functioning autism," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 631-642, February.
- Benzeval, Michaela & Judge, Ken, 2001. "Income and health: the time dimension," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 1371-1390, May.
- Burton, Peter & Lethbridge, Lynn & Phipps, Shelley, 2008. "Children with disabilities and chronic conditions and longer-term parental health," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1168-1186, June.
- Jacobson, Lena, 2000. "The family as producer of health -- an extended grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 611-637, September.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Lori J. Curtis, 2001. "Lone Motherhood and Health Status," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(3), pages 335-356, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:359-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.