Lone Motherhood and Health Status
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg Stoddart, 1995. "The Challenge of Producing Health in Modern Economies," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1995-15, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Macran, Susan & Clarke, Lynda & Joshi, Heather, 1996. "Women's health: Dimensions and differentials," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1203-1216, May.
- Benzeval, Michaela, 1998. "The self-reported health status of lone parents," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1337-1353, March.
- JoAnn Kingston-Riechers, 1998. "The Association Between the Frequency of Wife Assault and Marital Dissolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 1998-05, McMaster University.
- B. L. Wolfe & S. Hill, "undated".
"The health, earnings capacity, and poverty of single-mother families,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
964-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Barbara Wolfe & Steven Hill, 1991. "The Health, Earnings Capacity, and Poverty of Single-Mother Families," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_59, Levy Economics Institute.
- Macintyre, Sally, 1992. "The effects of family position and status on health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 453-464, August.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Wyke, Sally & Ford, Graeme, 1992. "Competing explanations for associations between marital status and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 523-532, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong-Sik Kim & Gyeong-Suk Jeon & Soong-Nang Jang, 2010. "Socioeconomic status, social support and self-rated health among lone mothers in South Korea," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 55(6), pages 551-559, December.
- Peter Burton & Lynn N. Lethbridge & Shelley Phipps, 2008. "Mothering Children with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions: Long-Term Implications for Self-Reported Health," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(3), pages 359-378, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:27:y:2001:i:3:p:335-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.