Los Salarios De Los Funcionariospúblicos En Colombia, 1978-2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia (1978 - 2005)," Borradores de Economia 417, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia (1978-2005)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003181, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branko Jovanovic & Michael M. Lokshin, 2004. "Wage Differentials between the State and Private Sectors in Moscow," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(1), pages 107-123, March.
- Ugo Panizza, 2000.
"The Public Sector Premium and the Gender Gap in Latin America: Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3252, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ugo Panizza, 2000. "The Public Sector Premium and the Gender Gap in Latin America: Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Research Department Publications 4229, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & José Vicente Romero & José Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2010.
"Assessing inflationary pressures in Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy and the measurement of inflation: prices, wages and expectations, volume 49, pages 129-171
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & Jose Vicente Romero, 2009. "Assessing Inflationary Pressures in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005473, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & Jose Vicente Romero & Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2009. "Assessing Inflationary Pressures in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 558, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jesús Otero & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza, 2011. "An analysis of the relationship between wages in the public and private sector in colombia: a panel data approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008738, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Aristizábal-Ramírez, María & Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Jetter, Michael, 2015. "Income Inequality in Bolivia, Colombia, and Ecuador: Different Reasons," IZA Discussion Papers 9210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssalarios públicos; remuneración; nivel jerárquico; grado salarial; plantas de personal; entidades públicas.;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:004648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.