Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia, 1978-2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007. "Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia, 1978-2005," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 25(55), pages 110-147, December.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia (1978 - 2005)," Borradores de Economia 417, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "Los salarios de los funcionarios públicos en Colombia (1978-2005)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003181, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branko Jovanovic & Michael M. Lokshin, 2004. "Wage Differentials between the State and Private Sectors in Moscow," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(1), pages 107-123, March.
- Ugo Panizza, 2000.
"The Public Sector Premium and the Gender Gap in Latin America: Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s,"
Research Department Publications
4229, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Panizza, Ugo, 2011. "The Public Sector Premium and the Gender Gap in Latin America: Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3252, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Edna Bonilla & Harold Cárdenas & Jorge Iván González & Santiago Grillo, 2006. "La planta de personal del Distrito. Perspectiva económica y fiscal," Investigaciones CID 003049, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & José Vicente Romero & José Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2010.
"Assessing inflationary pressures in Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy and the measurement of inflation: prices, wages and expectations, volume 49, pages 129-171,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & Jose Vicente Romero, 2009. "Assessing Inflationary Pressures in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005473, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Eliana González & Jose Vicente Romero & Luis Eduardo Rojas, 2009. "Assessing Inflationary Pressures in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 558, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jesús Otero & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza, 2011. "An analysis of the relationship between wages in the public and private sector in colombia: a panel data approach," Documentos de Trabajo 008738, Universidad del Rosario.
- Pablo Sanabria, 2016. "Job sector and public service motivation: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 18, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Aristizábal-Ramírez, María & Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J. & Jetter, Michael, 2015. "Income Inequality in Bolivia, Colombia, and Ecuador: Different Reasons," IZA Discussion Papers 9210, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Asma Hyder & Barry Reilly, 2005. "The Public and Private Sector Pay Gap in Pakistan: A Quantile Regression Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 271-306.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2007.
"Public sector pay and corruption: Measuring bribery from micro data,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 963-991, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedro Gomes & Zoe Kuehn, 2017. "Human capital and the size distribution of firms," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 164-179, October.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Sacit Hadi Akdede, 2021. "Integration Policies in Spain and Sweden: Do They Matter for Migrantsâ€™ Economic Integration and Socio-Cultural Participation?," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, October.
- Jelena Laušev, 2012. "Public Sector Pay Gap In Serbia During Large-Scale Privatisation,By Educational Qualification," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 7-24, January –.
- Aristei, David & Perugini, Cristiano, 2012. "Inequality and reforms in transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 2-10.
- Liviu Voinea & Flaviu Mihaescu, 2012. "A contribution to the public–private wage inequality debate," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(2), pages 315-337, April.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Lukiyanova, Anna & Sharunina, Anna, 2019. "Economics and Politics of the Public-Private Wage Gap (The Case of Russia)," IZA Discussion Papers 12247, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Jovanovic, Branko, 2003. "Wage differentials and state-private sector employment choice in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2959, The World Bank.
- Ahmed Nawaz Hakro & Yaseen Ghulam & Shabbar Jaffry & Vyoma Shah, 2021. "Employment Choices and Wage Differentials: Evidence on Labor Force Data Sets from Pakistan," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 64(1), pages 199-216, March.
- Maczulskij, Terhi & Viinikainen, Jutta, 2021. "Personality and Public Sector Employment," ETLA Working Papers 86, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ibrahim Mohamed Abdalla & Mohammed A. Al‐Waqfi & Nasri Harb & Rafiq H. Hijazi & Taoufik Zoubeidi, 2010. "Labour Policy and Determinants of Employment and Wages in a Developing Economy with Labour Shortage," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 163-177, June.
- Asma Hyder & Barry Reilly, 2005. "The Public Sector Pay Gap in Pakistan: A Quantile Regression Analysis," PRUS Working Papers 33, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Pedro Gomes & Zoe Kuehn, 2017.
"Human capital and the size distribution of firms,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 164-179, October.
- Pedro Gomes & Zoe Kuehn, 2017. "Online Appendix to "Human capital and the size distribution of firms"," Online Appendices 14-102, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Anna Lukiyanova & Anna Sharunina, 2015. "Estimating the Public-Private Wage Gap in Russia: What Does Quantile Regression Tell Us?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 104/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Semykina, Anastasia & Linz, Susan J., 2007. "Gender differences in personality and earnings: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 387-410, June.
- Johnes, Geraint & Tanaka, Yasuhide, 2008. "Changes in gender wage discrimination in the 1990s: A tale of three very different economies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-113, January.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2018. "Gender Pay Gaps in the Former Soviet Union: A Review of the Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_899, Levy Economics Institute.
- Liviu Voinea, 2011. "A Contribution to the Public-Private Wage Inequality Debate: The Iconic Case of Romania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 93, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jelena Lausev, 2014. "WHAT HAS 20 YEARS OF PUBLIC–PRIVATE PAY GAP LITERATURE TOLD US? EASTERN EUROPEAN TRANSITIONING vs. DEVELOPED ECONOMIES," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 516-550, July.
More about this item
Keywordssalarios públicos; remuneración; nivel jerárquico; grado salarial; plantas de personal; entidades públicas;
All these keywords.
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:ensayo:v:25:y:2007:i:55:p:110-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.