Assessing Fiscal Sustainability With Alternative Methodologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Humberto Mora A., 2002. "Sostenibilidad de la deuda del gobierno en los países miembros del FLAR," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
- World Bank, 2003. "Brazil : Stability for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14881, The World Bank.
- P. Marcelo Oviedo & Enrique Mendoza, 2004. "Public Debt, Fiscal Solvency, and Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Emerging Markets: The Tale of the Tormented Insurer," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 647, Econometric Society.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Végh, 1998. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability: A Basic Framework," Research Department Publications 3070, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexis CRUZ-RODRÍGUEZ, 2014.
"Assessing fiscal sustainability in some selected countries,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(6(595)), pages 7-22, June.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2014. "Assessing fiscal sustainability in some selected countries," MPRA Paper 54975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004.
"Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico Y Recomendaciones,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002244, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004. "Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico y Recomendaciones," Borradores de Economia 298, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsDEBT SUSTAINABILITY; MACRECONOMIC VOLATILITY; EXPECTED VALUES; MARKOV'S CHAINS;
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:002030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.