Public Debt, Fiscal Solvency, and Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Emerging Markets: The Tale of the Tormented Insurer
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2007.
"A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability,"
Working Paper Series
rwp07-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability," Business School Working Papers balancesheet, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability," CID Working Papers 150, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005.
"Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods,"
IMF Working Papers
05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2006. "Specification of a Stochastic Simulation Model for Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Allan Wright & Francisco A. Ramirez, 2017. "What are the Fiscal Limits for the Developing Economies of Central America and the Caribbean?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8269, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ovalle, Raul & Ramírez, Francisco A., 2014.
"Reglas versus Discreción en la Política Fiscal: Introducción al caso Dominicano
[Rules vs Discretion in Fiscal Policy: An Introduction to the Case of the Dominican Republic]," MPRA Paper 68332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humberto Mora Alvarez, 2004. "Assessing Fiscal Sustainability With Alternative Methodologies," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 22(46-1), pages 82-145, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Capital Flows;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .