Import dynamics and demands for protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Russell Hillberry & Phillip McCalman, 2016. "Import dynamics and demands for protection," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(3), pages 1125-1152, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuenzel, David J., 2020.
"WTO tariff commitments and temporary protection: Complements or substitutes?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
- David J. Kuenzel, 2018. "WTO Tariff Commitments and Temporary Protection: Complements or Substitutes?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2018-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Phillip McCalman & Frank Stähler & Gerald Willmann, 2019.
"Contingent trade policy and economic efficiency,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 155(2), pages 227-255, May.
- Phillip McCalman & Frank Stähler & Gerald Willmann, 2011. "Contingent Trade Policy and Economic Efficiency," CESifo Working Paper Series 3424, CESifo.
- McCalman, Phillip & Stähler, Frank & Willmann, Gerald, 2013. "Contingent trade policy and economic efficiency," Kiel Working Papers 1853, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Phillip McCALMAN & Frank STÄHLER & Gerald WILLMANN, 2011. "Contingent trade policy and economic efficiency," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces11.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Chrysostomos Tabakis & Maurizio Zanardi, 2017. "Antidumping Echoing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(2), pages 655-681, April.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:49:y:2016:i:3:p:1125-1152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.