Are Imports to Blame?: Attribution of Injury Under the 1974 Trade Act
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1987. "Are Imports to Blame? Attribution of Injury under the 1974 Trade Act," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 101-122, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitano, Taiju & Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2009.
"Did US safeguards resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 186-197, November.
- KITANO Taiju & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2007. "Did U.S. Safeguard Resuscitate Harley Davidson in the 1980s?," Discussion papers 07026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Taiju Kitano & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Did US Safeguards Resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-612, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:5:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Federico, 2014.
"Industry Dynamics and Competition from Low-Wage Countries: Evidence on Italy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Stefano Federico, 2012. "Industry dynamics and competition from low-wage countries: evidence on Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 879, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carter, Colin & Chadee, Doren & Darko, Kwame, 1999. "Are Subsidies to be Blamed? A Reexamination of U.S. Countervailing Duty on Hog Imports From Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 823-830, December.
- David Sharp & Kenneth Zantow, 2005. "Attribution of injury in the shrimp antidumping case: A simultaneous equations approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .