Are Imports to Blame? Attribution of Injury under the 1974 Trade Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert S. Pindyck & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1985. "Are Imports to Blame?: Attribution of Injury Under the 1974 Trade Act," NBER Working Papers 1640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitano, Taiju & Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2009.
"Did US safeguards resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 186-197, November.
- KITANO Taiju & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2007. "Did U.S. Safeguard Resuscitate Harley Davidson in the 1980s?," Discussion papers 07026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Taiju Kitano & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Did US Safeguards Resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-612, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:5:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Federico, 2014.
"Industry Dynamics and Competition from Low-Wage Countries: Evidence on Italy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Stefano Federico, 2012. "Industry dynamics and competition from low-wage countries: evidence on Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 879, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carter, Colin & Chadee, Doren & Darko, Kwame, 1999. "Are Subsidies to be Blamed? A Reexamination of U.S. Countervailing Duty on Hog Imports From Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 823-830, December.
- David Sharp & Kenneth Zantow, 2005. "Attribution of injury in the shrimp antidumping case: A simultaneous equations approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:30:y:1987:i:1:p:101-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.