Why ask Why? Forward Causal Inference and Reverse Causal Questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levitt, Steven D, 1994. "Using Repeat Challengers to Estimate the Effect of Campaign Spending on Election Outcomes in the U.S. House," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 777-798, August.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:02:p:401-411_21 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Giovanni Mellace, 2016.
"The Finite Sample Performance of Estimators for Mediation Analysis Under Sequential Conditional Independence,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "The finite sample performance of estimators for mediation analysis under sequential conditional independence," Economics Working Paper Series 1415, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Nov 2014.
- Francisco J. BeltrÃ¡n Tapia & Domingo Gallego, 2015. "Where are the missing girls? Gender discrimination in mid-19th century Spain," Working Papers 23, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Addis G. Birhanu & Alfonso Gambardella & Giovanni Valentini, 2016. "Bribery and investment: Firm-level evidence from Africa and Latin America," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1865-1877, September.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .