Chef oder Praktikant – wer beantwortet eigentlich die Fragebögen in den ifo Konjunkturumfragen?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Seiler, 2012.
"The Data Sets of the LMU-ifo Economics & Business Data Center – A Guide for Researchers,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(4), pages 609-618.
- Christian Seiler, 2012. "The Data Sets of the LMU-ifo Economics & Business Data Center - A Guide for Researchers," ifo Working Paper Series 138, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Stefan Mittnik & Nikolay Robinzonov & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Was bewegt den DAX?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(23), pages 32-36, December.
- Klaus Abberger & Stefan Sauer & Christian Seiler, 2011. "Der Test des Tests im ifo Konjunkturtest Handel," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, October.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Das ifo Geschäftsklima und die deutsche Konjunktur," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(18), pages 17-21, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Link, 2019. "The Price and Employment Response of Firms to the Introduction of Minimum Wages," CESifo Working Paper Series 7575, CESifo.
- Sauer,Stefan & Klaus Wohlrabe & Stefan Sauer, 2019. "CEO or Intern − Who Actually Answers the Questionnaires in the ifo Business Survey?," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 20(02), pages 29-31, July.
- Balleer, Almut & Zorn, Peter, 2019.
"Monetary Policy, Price Setting, and Credit Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Almut Balleer & Peter Zorn, 2019. "Monetary Policy, Price Setting, and Credit Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 7978, CESifo.
- Lukas Buchheim & Jonas Dovern & Carla Krolage & Sebastian Link, 2020.
"Firm-Level Expectations and Behavior in Response to the Covid-19 Crisis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Buchheim, Lukas & Dovern, Jonas & Krolage, Carla & Link, Sebastian, 2020. "Firm-level Expectations and Behavior in Response to the COVID-19 Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 13253, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsKonjunkturumfrage; Unternehmen; Geschäftsklima;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:72:y:2019:i:03:p:30-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.