Die psychischen Langzeitfolgen der Nuklearkatastrophe von Tschernobyl
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2016.
"The long-run consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on subjective well-being, mental health and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 47-60.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Natalia Danzer, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 4855, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2014. "The Long-Run Consequences of Chernobyl: Evidence on Subjective Well-Being, Mental Health and Welfare," Discussion Papers in Economics 20969, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011.
"The impact of Chernobyl on health and labour market performance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-857.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1052, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Levinson, Arik, 2012.
"Valuing public goods using happiness data: The case of air quality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 869-880.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Valuing Public Goods Using Happiness Data: The Case of Air Quality," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Valuing Public Goods Using Happiness Data: The Case of Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 15156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsKernkraftwerk; Störfall; Katastrophe; Psychische Störung; Ukraine;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:69:y:2016:i:07:p:33-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.