TTIP und die Entwicklungsländer: Gefahren, Potenziale und Politikoptionen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler & Rahel Aichele & Günther Klee & Erdal Yalcin, 2015. "Mögliche Auswirkungen der Transatlantischen Handels- und Investitionspartnerschaft (TTIP) auf Entwicklungs- und Schwellenländer," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 67.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2015.
"Macroeconomic potentials of transatlantic free trade: a high resolution perspective for Europe and the world,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 491-537.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2014. "Macroeconomic Potentials of Transatlantic Free Trade: A High Resolution Perspective for Europe and the World," CESifo Working Paper Series 5019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumgarten, Daniel, 2013.
"Exporters and the rise in wage inequality: Evidence from German linked employer–employee data,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 201-217.
- Baumgarten, Daniel, 2010. "Exporters and the Rise in Wage Inequality – Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 217, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Baumgarten, Daniel, 2013. "Exporters and the rise in wage inequality: Evidence from German linked employer-employee data," Munich Reprints in Economics 20146, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2013. "Neues von der Basarökonomie," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(06), pages 17-28, March.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," Economics working papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Costinot, Arnaud & RodrÃguez-Clare, AndrÃ©s, 2014.
"Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Arnaud Costinot & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costinot, Arnaud & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Rahel Aichele, 2014. "Transatlantic Free Trade: The View Point of Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5151, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsTTIP; Freihandelszone; Entwicklungsländer; Handelsabkommen; Wirkungsanalyse;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:68:y:2015:i:02:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.