Zum Einfluss von Regierungsideologie in Geberländern auf die Verteilung von Entwicklungshilfe
Es ist zu vermuten, dass linke Regierungen mehr Entwicklungshilfe leisten als rechte Regierungen. Neue Forschungsergebnisse zeigen für 23 OECD-Länder, dass sich der Ideologieeffekt auf bestimmte Arten der Entwicklungshilfe konzentriert.
Volume (Year): 66 (2013)
Issue (Month): 14 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tingley, Dustin, 2010. "Donors and domestic politics: Political influences on foreign aid effort," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Brech, Viktor & Potrafke, Niklas, 2014.
"Donor ideology and types of foreign aid,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-75.
- Brech, Viktor & Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Donor ideology and types of foreign aid," Munich Reprints in Economics 20229, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Viktor Brech & Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Donor Ideology and Types of Foreign Aid," CESifo Working Paper Series 4314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-party System as a Repeated Game," Scholarly Articles 4552531, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Helen V. Milner & Dustin H. Tingley, 2010. "The Political Economy Of U.S. Foreign Aid: American Legislators And The Domestic Politics Of Aid," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 200-232, 07.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-Party System as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 651-678.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2009.
"Did globalization restrict partisan politics? An empirical evaluation of social expenditures in a panel of OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 105-124, July.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Did globalization restrict partisan politics? An empirical evaluation of social expenditures in a panel of OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19286, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Milner, Helen V. & Tingley, Dustin H., 2011. "Who Supports Global Economic Engagement? The Sources of Preferences in American Foreign Economic Policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(01), pages 37-68, January.
- Helen Milner & Dustin Tingley, 2013. "The choice for multilateralism: Foreign aid and American foreign policy," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 313-341, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:66:y:2013:i:14:p:30-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.