Ist die Abschaffung der Entfernungspauschale ökonomisch sinnvoll?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2001. "Should Commuting Expenses Be Tax Deductible? A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 80-99, January.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Wrede, 2000. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Leisures: On the Tax Treatment of Time-Saving Expenditure," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(2), pages 216-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heuermann, Daniel F. & Assmann, Franziska & vom Berge, Philipp & Freund, Florian, 2017.
"The distributional effect of commuting subsidies - Evidence from geo-referenced data and a large-scale policy reform,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 11-24.
- Freund, Florian & Hawranek, Franziska & vom Berge, Philipp & Heuermann, Daniel F., 2015. "The Distributional Effect of Commuting Subsidies - Evidence from Geo-Referenced Data and Large-Scale Policy Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 114560, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2011.
"Income tax deduction of commuting expenses and tax funding in an urban CGE study: the case of German cities,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
02/11, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Georg Hirte & Stefan Tscharaktschiew, 2011. "Income tax deduction of commuting expenses and tax funding in an urban CGE study: the case of German cities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p274, European Regional Science Association.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "Income tax deduction of commuting expenses in an urban CGE study: The case of German cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 11-27.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuerbegünstigung; Wegekosten; Pendler; Öffentlicher Personennahverkehr; Einkommensteuer; Kosten;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:57:y:2004:i:05:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.